Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!!!

My husband thought of a wonderful and creative gift for us to give our grandson. This gift would involve my custom-designing and embroidering a sweatshirt for HRH Logan. Sadly, I do not own an embroidery machine. UNTIL NOW!!!!!!

My sweet husband cannot always wait for December 25th to enjoy Christmas. A firm believer that it is more blessed to give than to receive, he just a few minutes ago, handed me a huge box and said, "Here: open this." I protested (briefly and insincerely), then tore open the wrappings to discover an Elna Experience 8200!!!!!

This fabulous embroidery machine has PC capabilities. Whatever image I can download from a website, or create with the enclosed software, it will reproduce.

I am so excited!!!!!

Pardon me while I go watch the owner's manual/DVD.

Stay tuned for much excitement in the coming year.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be.
    I have sewn for over 40 years. 36 of them were pre-computerized machine, 35 of them were pre-serger.

    Your day will come.

    I, meanwhile, envy you your time to sew.

    Are we never satisfied???

    ReplyDelete